- Ensure that my child is as mentally and physically prepared for games and practices as possible.
- Support the coach, manager, and AYSA in their decisions.
- Inform the coach/manager if my child will miss a practice or a game.
- Talk with the coach if I have concerns regarding my child and his/her participation on the team.
- Uphold the purpose of AYSA which is to teach, develop and promote the game of soccer with a strong emphasis on the equal opportunity for each player to play and learn.
- Support my child through positive reinforcement ONLY and to refrain from negative comments completely.
- Respect the coach in his/her role to direct the team, and not coach my child from the sideline.
- Refrain from inappropriate or insulting language and discourage its use by team members and spectators.
- Refrain from raising my voice or making comments or gestures, which express disagreement with the referee.
- Referees are a symbol of fair play, integrity and sportsmanship. It is the responsibility of AYSA to maintain a Referee staff with good training and personal integrity.
- Remember that I, too, represent Atlanta Youth Soccer Association each time my child is dressed in an AYSA uniform.
- I also understand and accept all of the specific conduct codes specified and agreed upon my child.